here is most of what i can recall that's happened in the last month:
- we moved
- we haven't quite unpacked
- ellen was graduated from high school and beth spent a week in ohio
- i saved our office coffee machine by replacing the thermal fuses in it's bottom
- i've cut the grass several times
- lots of weeds in the backyard were destroyed by will and me
- pumpkin seedlings were planted in place of the destroyed weeds
- vegetable seedlings have sprouted in my $5 jiffy greenhouse container
- will and elizabeth got married
- i'm some sort of sick
- lambeau ran back and forth non-stop for ten minutes when i let him out of the crate tonight. he's hogging the bed now.
- i'm going to brush my teeth and go to sleep
more on will's and liz's wedding later. i had great fun and i think they did too.