Monday, June 8, 2009

lambeau's out of breath

there's a wealth of stuff about which i've been unable to post--partially because i can't find my camera and partially because i haven't had time.

here is most of what i can recall that's happened in the last month:
  • we moved
  • we haven't quite unpacked
  • ellen was graduated from high school and beth spent a week in ohio
  • i saved our office coffee machine by replacing the thermal fuses in it's bottom
  • i've cut the grass several times
  • lots of weeds in the backyard were destroyed by will and me
  • pumpkin seedlings were planted in place of the destroyed weeds
  • vegetable seedlings have sprouted in my $5 jiffy greenhouse container
  • will and elizabeth got married
  • i'm some sort of sick
  • lambeau ran back and forth non-stop for ten minutes when i let him out of the crate tonight. he's hogging the bed now.
  • i'm going to brush my teeth and go to sleep
most of these things haven't been pictorially chronicled because of the aforementioned camera that may someday show up on a "have you seen me" post card in your mail box.

more on will's and liz's wedding later. i had great fun and i think they did too.

1 comment:

S.F.X. said...

Yay! I've been waiting for an update. I mean, I aready knew all those things, but still...
Feel better!